Any success Ella’s Wool has had is largely thanks to ambassadors like you, telling people about us. We are very grateful, and we obviously want to support you as much as we can.
Part of that is making sure you have tools that are reliable and easy to use. Unfortunately, the affiliate tracking software we have used until now (for making sure you get credit for the customers you send our way) has been neither.
So we have decided to switch to another platform: Affiliatly.
What is Affiliatly?
Affiliatly is affiliate tracking software that allows us to manage and track sales we make through referrals from partners like you. Some of the things that attracted us to Affiliatly:
- A clean and user-friendly design
- Tracking links that are shorter and easier to remember. (But your old links will continue to work.)
- Tracking by coupon code (even if people don't use your link)
- Better support
Especially tracking through coupon code is a big deal for many of you, as it is much easier to share a discount code than a cryptic link – especially out in the real world, offline.
Note that you will need your own, unique coupon code, however, for us to be able to trace it back to you. If you don't yet have one, email us to ask for one.
We’ve done most of the work needed for the switch, and have already moved you over. There is no need to make any changes to your existing links.
We do, however, need you to set a new, secure password, log in, and review your account information.
It shouldn't take more than a few minutes:
- Step 1: Go to https://ellaswool.com/partners?mode=forgotten and enter your email address.
- Step 2: A new, temporary password will be sent to you by email. Use that to log in at https://ellaswool.com/partners. (Save that address for easy access to the login page for later.)
- Step 3:Review your account information and set a new password on https://ellaswool.com/partners?mode=profile
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the switch, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].