Ella's Wool has been promoting outside year-round play since 2012.
To make it easier to outfit students who attend partnering schools, we now offer bulk purchasing for Tubes, at $39 per pair of Tubes for qualifying orders. Orders can be placed during bulk order windows January 15-February 1 and September 1-September 15.
How to make a bulk purchase
First, if you wish, contact us to order samples. Samples will allow parents to see and feel the quality of Ellas Wool Tubes.
One pair of Tubes is free of charge for qualifying schools. If you would like a particular size or color combination, let us know. You can also request a collection of sizes and colors at a discounted price.
Decide whether you would like to pass around a sign-up sheet (like this one) to parents who are interested in purchasing, or order a large quantity to have in stock for parents to buy.
- The order must have a single buyer, a single-payer, and a single shipping address.
- The minimum order is 15 pairs of Tubes.
- The contact person/purchaser must legally represent the school – the organization is the customer, not any individual person.
- The price for each pair of Tubes at wholesale is $39 – more than 30% off the list price.
- Shipping time for wholesale purchases is typically one week (inventory dependent).
- The cost of shipping and customs is included for those inside the U.S. and Canada.
For certain pre-orders – such as custom colors or patterns, particularly large orders, and other made-to-order orders – we may need more time to produce and/or ship your order. Such orders also require 50% payment made upfront and the remaining 50% made on fulfillment.
To order samples, begin a bulk order or ask any questions you might have email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Bulk Order.